Thursday, October 14, 2010

[14.10.10] -- Changed? Transformed?

I guess this is the first time I ever back-slided so seriously?
It's been a month since I last updated my blog!
Anybody out there? HeLLoOO....!!!
So, I have been seriously busy even before the new semester started..
Currently I am kinda being caught up with a few things, especially an upcoming society big event!
The MESO HomeComing - Towards Professionalism!  
So, holding a pretty important task this time.
It's going to be the first time in my life where I am going to be the Master of Ceremony (MC) along with another first timer. LoL! 
Next, I am going to be in charge for the formal event in the function room where we will have many VIPs or perhaps they are actually VVIPs! 
Gosh...~~ 

Anyhow, I believe it's a beginning of something even more interesting in my life =) 
Life has been great! Will keep you guys updated..

By the way... Love my blog's new appearance?
It's more lively, bright and no longer the old me, black n white~ =S
Haha... Oh ya...
I added a gadget on the right hand side too!
Do drop me messages/comments or anything..
Just feel free to speak up your mind and talk to me! 
That's all! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment