Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Random.

It has been so long since I last updated my blog, and I think it has been pretty a tough season for me though. Thanks to those who have been walking with me, being there for me, never give up on me, and trusting me.
Anyhow, thank God for always giving me chances, the mercy that renews every morning, and also the everlasting love that always empowers me to keep going for Him.

I have been trying to be strong, or perhaps to act strong. Nevertheless did I know that if I want to be strong, I can only rely on Him and not myself. Too many of times, I tried to hold things back to myself and tried to solve it my way, but little did I know there was a bigger picture out there which I need to understand. As I allow all these feelings to grow by itself as I didn't solve it the right way, things just go out of control and I lost my way.
I am glad I am taken back "home" once again. I might need some time to have a great escape, to calm down myself, and to find back who I was meant to be, and who I was made to be by God.
I need to find back the real me. Every single time when I failed, then I need to try harder. It's the fact, that is why people say that "Things that doesn't kill you will only make you stronger" Isn't it true?
When you fail, it doesn't kill you and in order for you to achieve what you want, you will try harder. If you are not stronger, you won't be able to try harder. That's the fact. =)

I don't know what drives me not to sleep but to write on my blog today, but I guess someone out there might need some encouragement. Today I shared something through my tweet...

"It always take time to know God's plan for us because His thoughts are far higher than ours and that's why,patience and obedience is important."

Often, we try to do things out way, plan out what we want, and do what we want.. Yet, sometimes we forget again that there is someone there watching, and guiding us.. After half a year, I see the bigger picture that God has for me of which I didn't see when I was so depressed half a year ago when I got the news that I cannot further my studies straightaway after my diploma. I was so depressed because I don't know how to speak to my parents, my brothers, people that have always think highly upon me, as well as people who have despised me. Yet today, God still uses me, and made me someone that is strong in the marketplace. At the same time, my performance is so good that there are plenty of people offering me job and I was even headhunted for the position of a manager. If I have not cling on to God till today, I don't know what could have happened. 


Tough time nor bad times, trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not lean on your understanding but in all ways acknowledge Him and He shall straighten your path.  

He is a true God, a Father of all. 
Thanks Father.... =) 

At times of difficulties, He is the deliverer..

At times of pain and sicknesses, He is the healer...
At times of disappointment and despair, He is the hope... 
At times of doubt, He is the faith... 
At times of loneliness, He is the hand that grabs you tight...
At times of discourage, He is the strength that keeps you going...
At times of lacking, He is the provider.... 
What's there to worry then? 

No comments:

Post a Comment