Sunday, August 22, 2010

[22.08.10]

Thank You Father, for all the things that you allow me to learn these days...
Thank You for the people I have around me, that is always encouraging me, giving me supports so that I can bounce back in a shorter time.
Despite the stress I am facing, and in a grief over the lost of my god-brother,
I am able to finally, get things clearer, stand up once again and get things back..

Just finished arranging all the notes, and planning on how am I supposed to finish my studies and to prepare for my examinations..
Felt like there's something new coming in, of which I'm waiting to get a clearer picture of it..
Just got myself rebuked, and to start my engine back.. =)

There's a peace in my heart, and a confidence..
A determination... And hope... Faith is growing...
As well as love is around...

Keep it going,David!
Finish the race! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment