Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[31.08.10] - Malaysia's 53rd Birthday

Happy Birthday to the land that I have been living in since 31st May 1989.
You are now 53 years old. How do you feel?
Bloods have been shed all upon you many years back due to many reason.
The greed and selfishness of colonizer from various countries...
The existence of misunderstanding, lack of tolerance and immaturity groups of racist..
I learned all of these, in the subject called History.
Fellow Malaysians, what's History?
Incidents happened in the past.
So, if what had happened doesn't makes you learn, perhaps you are having the high possibility of repeating the same thing again.
I can't remember the quote that was said by someone.
There's one great historian with that quote which was imprinted in almost every page of our Secondary 4 or Secondary 5's History Text Book.
Gosh... I have left those days for a long time and I hardly remember that quote.

Anyway, there's one thing that really caught my attention lately.
Guess what, Facebook has been flooded with plenty of videos that is causing rages among every citizens of Malaysia.
Seriously, why is such kinda stupidity acts are happening?
I can only say that, the battle of pointing fingers, putting blames, has to come to an end.

Can we all start to sit down, thinking about what's beneficial for everyone?
What's the point of backstabbing, betraying, gossiping and complaining?
Do they help?
It's clear and obvious and what's all the problem that is revolving..
I can only say that a lot of times, the people are putting the blame on other people.
Should we start, changing out attitude?
Be the changes you want to see on others.
If  you expect people to be loving, you yourself have to be loving first.
If you expect people to respect you, learn to respect too..
I am not saying this only to the Chinese, but to everyone in Malaysia!
I am not siding anyone, but it's to each and every individuals who are born in Malaysia.

I believe that all of us, seriously need a paradigm shift?
I always believe in one thing..
If all of us, are willing to seriously confess that "I AM A MALAYSIAN."
Putting down the thoughts of...
"I AM CHINESE, I AM MALAY, I AM INDIAN, I AM BLA BLA BLA..."
Then, I believe that Malaysia, would be more successful than ever.
This topic, is somehow very wide to talk about..
I know.. Then it comes the sensitive issues of the special rights and etc..
So, I guess I would just continue some other time...

I can only say that, when it comes to the word Independence...
It means total freedom... No longer being bonded to any other things..
Just as we are looking forward to happily living in our own country...
Why are we bonding ourselves with so much of all these stuff?
Hmm... I guess I am pretty exhausted lately due to exams...
I will continue again this time...
Too political stuff.. LOL....
Gnites....

No comments:

Post a Comment