Monday, December 13, 2010

"For we fix our attention, not on things that are seen, but on things that are unseen. What can be seen lasts only for a time, but what cannot be seen lasts forever." 2 Corinthians 4:18 (TEV)

"All these people died having faith. They didn't receive the things that God had promised them, but they saw these things coming in the distant future and rejoiced. They acknowledged that they were living as strangers with no permanent home on earth ... That is why God is not ashamed to be called their God." (Hebrews 11:13, 16b GW)

 I knew that God has something to tell me from these two verses... Yeah, I know that life is not going to be easy, but it's just for the time being... I will sustain, keep moving, keep growing, and I know that on the day when I died, I didn't left home, I didn't left my family or anything, I am going back to the real home that my Father has prepared for me and my family.  

Whatever situation I am in, my Father, You knew it..
Guide me...and never let go of Your hands from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment