Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Beginning of great things and officially 22. =)

Hello blogosphere! It's been such a long time I have not updated everyone about how's my life going on.
It's been a series of challenges, encounters and came to realize a lot and a lot of things.

Of course, just celebrated my 22nd birthday too. =)

This is truly the best birthday celebration I ever had in my life. It just keeps getting better and better. Even though on my birthday, I was having my last day of fasting, still God made me understand that it's worthy.

I see how cell group members W34 and W52 are willing to sacrifice their time and money to buy me gifts, cakes, and they actually accumulated a big sum of money with my my other friends as well as church leaders so that I can buy a Blackberry smart phone after my phone is spoiled and couldn't function anymore. The phone I'm using now is borrowed from my eldest brother. Thank him for willing to let me use it while now, God bless me with something smarter, yeah, a smart phone! WOohoo... Can't wait to have a Blackberry ^_^

Just went to check out the Digi's website on what offer they have. The one beside here is Blackberry Curve 9300. This is the cheapest on the Blackberry series that they offer. Now headache comes, which one to buy? Blackberry Torch 9800 is just so tempting. Argh....why my leader using it?? X_x Hahaha! But it's just so expensive! Anyhow, hope my members would help me choose it too because it's from them. =)

I really want to thank them for their efforts to celebrate my birthday at CEO of Neway over at Fahrenheit too! Spend hours singing together, eating buffets. It was such a good time and it's been a while I hang out with the W52 members after we multiplied to W34 for some time.

Just how I loved them! And just how blessed I am to have all these great members. Right before I have my Maths test yesterday, two of members who went to Malacca for some fun keep sms-ing me telling me that they wanted to meet me up. I was thinking to myself, what surprises it's going to be? Haha..

Taaaaa dannnnggg.........this is the cake from Nadeje Patisserie! Famous for all the special layer cakes. Truly layer by layer, I just can't forget how soft, how tasty, how wonderful it tastes! Thanks Wesha and Carmen! Love you girls so much! =) You girls are such a blessing towards my life!

Of course, my big birthday cake!
My big birthday cakes, Chocolate Indulgence of Secret Recipe!

I'm not able to update my birthday celebration photos because it's taken using my leader's friend's DSLR camera. I hope that it will be uploaded to Facebook soon because I think I'm a pretty good photographer! Hahaha... =D

Just a short updates of my birthday. Tonight, I'm going to celebrate with my sub-zone leader, Lee Choo and also together with other leaders of the same sub-zone. Anticipating for a great time with other leaders =)

God never failed to disappoint me. When He reminded me that He wants me to start receiving blessings from Him, He did it. More to come, yes, more to come.

I am anticipating more and more blessings as well as guidance, and encounters plus revelations from Him.

Thanks Ps. John Avanzini that came to share with us a great message on Expectation Precedes Manifestation. If you missed it out, do checkout my church Podcast to listen to it. CHC KL Sermon Podcast

Just when I think I shouldn't expect anything at all, I forgotten that my God is a God who loves to bless His people.

I just heard the voice saying ,"God has too much to give, and nothing to lose."
He knew what I needed, and He will give it to all of us what we need according to the right time.  =)

Just to encourage people around me who are reading my life, my blog.

There are times when you think that God and people are disappointing, let me tell you NO. =)
You just have to persevere on, and keep trusting in the Lord. It was promised that in due season, that all of us shall reap the harvest if you continue faithfully sowing. 

I believed, I trusted Him, in good times nor bad times, I give Him praise and all the glory. 
That's why, I reap the harvest. 

Do not lose heart. Never. Keep your heart strong, guard your mind healthy.

More harvest coming. W34, let's grow. W52, keep growing, church, keep expanding.
Lord, your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Let your name be glorified! 
Let your Kingdom be great, magnificent, and amazingly, influential the people that You loved! 

=) 
I love God, and I love people. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment